Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My week of Instagram

A few fun things have been happening this week and as usual I've been instagramming my way through life!
This is the very new zine from the gals behind Paper Runway and i will be doing a little post about it very soon, so keep an eye out!!
This is my current obsession!! Buying cute clothes for my bump who happens to be a girl....and if the ultrasound lady was wrong...then i will have a cross dressing baby boy, cos these outfits are too cute to sit in drawers!
These are our giant pencils for our back to school window which i didnt get a picture of yet of it but will get it tomorrow for you all to have a little looksie!!
Justa few new products we have in store right now at Little Paper Lane in time for going back to school....i wish i was going to school...i love getting all my supplies ready....i have started so many flipping courses and i kinda think i dont finish them cos i just like starting them...because of all the stationery you get to buy hehe
More little goodies in the shop!
And i thought i would show u some very cute cards my talented husband designed that we have for sale in the shop! They are so rad!

No comments:

Post a Comment